Where to add paypal button

I know membership adds a paypal button to the [subscriptionform] page but it functions like a buy now button instead of subscription. I have a subscription plan set to serial and it only charges once. So where do I edit the html of Membership's button with one generated in my paypal account?

I had subscriptions with single payment gateway activated.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Stacy,

That's strange, with a subscription set to serial it should automatically charge. Have you by any chance tried the PayPal with Subscriptions gateway?

I'm not sure I understand you question about the HTML code for the button, but if you choose to Edit the gateway at Membership > Edit Gateways you can customize the button image you'd like to use.

Cheers,
    David

• stacy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Paypal with subscriptions gateway works with serial reoccurring payments. It links to a subscription page, where as the serial option on single payment used a regular form.

Thing is for me "subscriptions" are a slightly different concept from partial payments which is why I was hoping before that multiple finites would work. May I ask what wpmu uses?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.