Where to enter shortcode for up- and downgrade (Missing Manual)

Hi Guys,

obviously this [ms-membership-signup] short code is the one to use to change membership level.

However but WHERE can I enter the text to describe the various membership levels?

Tried to create a new page, named enrollment option. Placed in that the short code for RENEW a membership by using the following

[ms-membership-signup_renew_text]

but it didn’t work out. Also wondering, which text is to choose as it is already named renew?

Please can you advise how to do it correctly?

Thank you

Prinz

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Prinz!

I believe this is the shortcode combo you want:

[ms-note type=”info”]We have the following subscriptions available for our site. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below.[/ms-note]

[ms-membership-signup]

The info box text is defined with ms-note, this is the shortcode combination from the Memberships page, which also serves as the upgrade/downgrade page and subscription management page for users with active subscriptions.

Hope this helps, Prinz!

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

This is a partial solution… all I would need to know to is, how can I enter the various text modules for the various subscription offer we have? Currently the membership-signup is listing the prices of the different membership level… and the choosen name e.g. GOLD does not explain whats included in that package compared to a PREMIUM or PLATINUM level.

Would appreciate much to get your help for that.

Thank you

Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.