Where to find the output html?

Hi,

I want to make some modifications in Classifieds, i.e. changing the headline, adding a css tag.
But where can I find the output html? There are so many php files, which is the source for the code.

Thanks for a hint.
Chris

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

they would mostly be in ui-front/general

however some maybe present in the core files. it would depend really what & where you want to edit. but for now start with the files in ui-front/general.

but remember, any changes made to plugin files will be lost if you ever update the plugin.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• pianoman
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

As an alternative, you might consider designing custom templates for the pages involved: i.e. Classified, My Classifieds, etc. This might be a little more work but it gives you more control.

Even though the pages are virtual and have a note that says "Editing this page won't change anything", you can still update their look and feel by applying a different template. If you use a simple child themes and place the custom templates under the child theme then will not have to worry about code being overwritten either by a plugin update or a theme update.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.