Where to fine or How to upgrade to Membership 2 Pro Version

Hi Crew - I would like to install or upgrade to Membership 2 Pro Version with all the membership pro addons accessible. Can you advise or point me to a solution?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @cimc,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You can download and install it from the link given by @Alex above and also can install/update with WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin. With Dashboard plugin you will have access to all of our plugins/themes/services and update/install with just click of a button.

Remember, if you are updating from free to premium plugin then make sure to deactivate and then delete the free plugin first.

After installing/updating to latest version of M2 you can enable all add-ons from Membership 2 > Add-ons.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you still need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• cimc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for the followup. For better clarification for anyone who my have the same issue - The problem I was having is that many of the M2 specific addons were greyed-out with a "Pro Version Only" note.

I deleted the old plugin folder and replaced with the downloaded files (link above) and the addons became accessible as M2 Pro but I then get a WP Available Updates notification as follows, which created/creates the issue:

Membership 2 Pro - You have version 1.0.2.7 installed. Update to 4.0.0.7. View version 4.0.0.7 details. Compatibility with WordPress 4.4.1: Unknown

( I will not allow the upgrade to avoid the issue reoccurring until this can be resolved):

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @cimc, I hope you are doing well today!

The latest M2 version is 1.0.2.7. I can assure that this version is fully compatible with 4.4.1 WordPress.

The version 4.0.0.7. is the latest version from Membership 2 Lite plugin. Have you deactivated and then deleted the free plugin first from the WP Dashboard as @Sajid suggested in the above post?

In case you didn't please deactivate and delete the plugin again, and upload the M2 via FTP or install it using WPMU DEV Dashboard. Let us know if this solves the issue!

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.