Where to get thumbnail icons for pretty plugins

Hi,

I'd like to add the plugin thumbnail images that you use in the Pretty Plugins demo. Where can I get those?

I read the documentation and it sounds like I just upload them to /wp-content/upload/prettyplugins/screenshots/ folder and make sure they have the right file name. Correct?

Thanks!

• Dharmendra

Hello Dave,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I'd like to add the plugin thumbnail images that you use in the Pretty Plugins demo. Where can I get those?

I afraid, I could not locate that. I think the images are shown in that screenshot is only for demo purpose. However, you can get images for all plugins by navigating to https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/plugins/ and right click on plugin image and click on "Copy image location".

I read the documentation and it sounds like I just upload them to /wp-content/upload/prettyplugins/screenshots/ folder and make sure they have the right file name. Correct?

Yes, It is correct. But, It depends on the settings that you have configured.

If set to True, Auto Load First Screenshot will use the first available screenshot in the plugin folder. This tells Pretty Plugins to look for a file called screenshot-1.png. If that file does not exist in a plugin folder, nothing will display for that plugin.
    If set to True, Auto Load Screenshot With Correct Name will tell Pretty Plugins to look in your /wp-content/upload/prettyplugins/screenshots/ folder for files that you have uploaded there with the correct names.
    For example, if the plugin is located at wp-content/plugins/akismet/akismet.php, the screenshot name should be akismet-akismet.png Note that only png images will work with this method.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Have a great day!