Where to install plugins

Is it safe to say that plugins such as dashboard, hummingbird, smartcrawl and defender all get installed and activated on the network? Many thanks,

Drew

Rupok

Hi Drew,

Thanks a lot for asking. I'm really sorry but I'm not exactly sure if I understood your question. Can you please explain a little bit more? We can give you a solid solution if we are completely clear about the requirement.

In the title of this thread, you said, "Where to install plugins". Did you mean from where you can install our plugins? If yes, then you can install all our premium plugins by going to "Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section.

And Dashboard, Hummingbird, SmartCrawl, Defender - all of them supports multisite, so it's completely safe to network enable them.

Please let us know if I missed your question. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

drew_hart

"it's completely safe to network enable them" - I think that's whay I am looking for. I went through your tutorials - great by the way - and you can install plugins for the network or just the main site - you answered my question in that I can install them via the network (as to specifically how to install them - plugins - add new - upload - I know how to do that, just wasn't sure if I did it while signed into my network or just the main my site). Thanks,

Drew