Where's all my options for editing text in Upfront?

This is what I'm seeing for options for editing text -- No adjusting of font size or of making in Heading1, Heading2, etc. Not like shown in the manual. Why is this happening? I should still have admin access allowed, so can someone please let me know?

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey JulieAnne

I just peeped into the site. The elements you have selected are part of the menu and its not possible to swap them into h1,h2 etc .. The current options you are seeing are fine.

In the other text sections how ever you DO have the option of setting the text style. Check out my screenshot. Here you can specify font-size or adjust text styles etc ..

Cheers
    Jude

• JulieAnne
    • Flash Drive

Sorry I get so frustrated. I know WPMU has done the best they can to provide professional services for less cost than it would be to hire a web designer. I mean, I know a little bit about how to design a site, but sometimes it's nice to not have to work that hard since my main role is as a writer. I'm going to mark this resolved, and you can delete the accidental duplicate replies that don't have much substance. I can't delete them on my end. Otherwise, I would.

And I don't know how to mark a topic resolved without making another reply.

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey @JulieAnne

Don't spend too much efforts marking this as resolved. I anyway spend time doing a bit of housekeeping and tidying up threads.

Anyhoo Im more concerned about you not finding your experience with Upfront pleasant. Do let me know if there is any help you need in fixing stuff on the site.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.