which hosting ?

Hello
we would like to launch a french community platform to allow to our members :
- e-mails
- personal blogs or sites
- we provide our own ads on all pages of the site + all communitie's personal blogs/sites
- a front home media site. we will provide articles / contents to the nonmembers.

we had in mind to use some tools at wpmudev.

Can you guide me which plan at page.ly is good for me ?
and do you provide installation and settings services so that you install all needed plugin for me ?

Thank you for answer
David.

• Gabe
    • The Bug Hunter

Can you guide me which plan at page.ly is good for me ?

Because you require multisite functionality, you'd at least need to PRO plan which is $149/mo. What's your budget?

The services you're asking for (consultation, plugin installation, setup, etc.) aren't offered on this site. That'll likely cost you another few hundred plus whatever retainer you require monthly. You're better off doing it yourself to learn, then outsource it when you have some revenue.

Either way, tell us what kind of budget you're working with so we can recommend a host and appropriate consultation package. If you're lucky you can find a smaller host that's willing to help with both.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings David,

Thank you for the great questions.

I will certainly give you a proposal for the rest of the items you mentioned i.e. setup etc. and I think you can start out with a VPS Lite for $30 a month on performance hosting which should serve your needs for quite sometime.

Gabe is absolutely right that it will cost to get this custom work done and if interested in a bid send an email to aecnu (at) incsub.com and we can work it out there.

Be sure to include the URL to this ticket within the email:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/which-hosting

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.