Which is the best browser for Upfront editing?

So far I've been trying to use Safari 8.0.5 (10600.5.3.1) with some mixed results in Upfront theme editing. It seems that some things are a bit shoddy in terms of resizing images and responsiveness of the UI on certain elements, etc.

Is there a particular browser that this is most heavily tested against at the moment and proves to be most reliable and to have the most positive experience?

• Ivan

Hey there Ylluminate,

Hope you are having great weekend so far!

There is no particular browser heavily tested for the moment for editing Upfront, besides it depends what you are editing and how complex the particular page you are on is become.

I think it is more of a personae preference (as long as there is no bugs, or performance moments).
    I am using both Chrome and FireFox for different things in the same time, so I switch between them if there is something I don't like.

Maybe Firefox should be better since the last CEO was the creator of JavaScript - but this is more of a guess than a fact.

Just try it out with different browsers and use whatever you like most. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Sean Grant

I'm also wondering about this question....

Currently I'm losing entire edits while using Upfront, via a Google Chrome browser [Version 43.0.2357.81 (64-bit)] on a MacBook Pro [OSX Yosemite 10.10.3 (14D136)]

Are we supposed to disable plugins / extensions etc. to get Upfront to work as advertised?

This is HUGELY frustrating!!

Oddly, when I edit a page, I can see the updated content within the editor, but when I save and exit the Upfront editor, it reverts back to the unchanged content.... so basically Upfront is proving to be a complete waste of time and effort.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.