Which of wpmu plugins would work like mainwp

Hi,

Which of wpmu plugins would work like mainwp plugin...managing multiple wp sites from one hub?

Just curious about wpmudev, that's all.

Thanks for your immediation consideration.

Regards,
Jo

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jo,

Thanks for your question!

This is the first time I've actually seen that plugin to be honest, looks pretty cool actually :slight_smile:

We don't have any plugins like that, we are fairly WordPress Multisite Oriented and Multisite itself is a similar platform to that where you can manage multiple WordPress sites from within one admin area.

From what I can tell, MainWP is similar to ManageWP where you can use it to manage multiple single site installs.

Even though we are multisite oriented, thus the WPMU DEV(WordPress Multisite Developer) name, we still cater to single site installs as well :slight_smile:

Hope that answers your question. Let me know if you have any further questions here! More than happy to help.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• phillcoxon

Hi @Jo,

I did a small write up about my experiences with MainWP vs InfiniteWP a few weeks back. There's a video in there too which shows off some of the features:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/infinitewp-vs-mainwp-vs-managewp

Overall I'm still very happy with MainWP but would like the developers to slow down a little and spend a couple of months really improving existing extensions rather than just churning out new ones.

The reports plugin, for example, has the potential to be the best client reporting plugin across any wordpress managed service... but the way they have it set up now is just painful to use.

I couldn't live without MainWP now - just being able to keep all my sites and client sites up to date in less than 1 min / day and to get notified of any out of date plugin / theme issues... it's been worth it's weight in gold so far.

Feel free to ask questions if you want to know more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.