Which Plugin do I have to turn off on my website

I have set all the options in site ground server to do the optimisation of the website I also have various plugin all ready on my website plus humming bird

Which plugins do I have to turn off and do I have to turn off the settings on siteground

Your test says the my website is re-direct ? Why ?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello dagmar

I am afraid, I am not quite clear about the question. Do you mean you have more than one optimizing plugin? If so, then it is not recommended. You have to stick to one optimizing plugin.

Your test says the my website is re-direct ? Why ?

Do you mean page speed test? If so, would you please post a full page screenshot of the message?

Also, would you please enable support access so that I can check? Please follow this article to enable support access: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• dagmar
    • New Recruit

Wp checkup test on your website, gave me the message sorry your website is re-directed

To Many Plugins which do I keep
    SiteGround SuperCacher services is turned on via Site Ground which manages all domain cache

1 The Static Cache option caches all static content on your account that includes images, CSS files, javascript, flash, and more

2 Dynamic caching is the second layer of site performance improvement. It creates copies of your website's dynamic content and stores them in the server RAM.

3 The Memcached technology speeds up database calls, API calls and page rendering by storing data and objects in memory to reduce the number of times a database is queried

HHVN (cloud hosting

I also have
    SG optimiser linked to siteground
    Disable XML-RPC
    Fast Velocity Minify
    Hummingbird

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello dagmar

I have just checked your site using wp-checkup tool and I don't see any redirection. Please check the screenshot:

Personally, I don't like using too many caching plugins because it can be deadly if it is not configured correctly. If you are confident about the settings of all plugins, then I think you can observe could of days or weeks and if everything goes well, then don't delete any plugins and keep it like that.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello dagmar

Would you please clear all cache, disable other caching plugins but keep the hummingbird only and then check the loading time? I am asking because as I said earlier, having multiple caching plugins can backfire resulting worse than expected.

Also, post a full page screenshot of where you are checking the loading time.

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.