Which plugins needed, I have subscribed

Hi
Could do with a bit of help as to which plugins I need. I will explain what I am trying to do.

I am creating a site that offers business listings covering West Yorkshire. I want the main site to give overview of the West Yorkshire area, nights out, days out, etc etc.

Then I want to offer the ability to select an area in West Yorkshire and offer the same based on the area selected.

Clients can register in the business listings for their area for free. There will then be a paid subscription when they can create a page on the site to promote their business in addition to the free listing in the area directory.

Also, I want people to be able to view the business directory, search etc to find businesses and days out etc without charge, these will be people in the area.

I need to be able to email registered businesses and users on the site with things in their area. Ideally I would like businesses to be able to offer discount vouchers on the site and perhaps a direct contact form to email a business listing directly.

Sorry to throw so much at you, but you have so many great plugins I am not sure which route to use. Also, offering detail information per individual areas, I am wondering if the site needs to use domain mapping to create a mini site per area to cover the days out, eat out etc options per area rather than having this generic for all areas.

Any help me appreciated.

Thanks, Pete