White label Footer Text is not working for Hummingbird

I have a multisite network set up, there are 2 sites on it, the default one and an extra one I made. There are also 2 user accounts, myself as the super admin and another site admin account.
I am using the WPMU Dev dashboard plugin, and within that there is the option to whitelabel the WPMU Dev plugins. I have enabled this option and opted to replace the text in the footer. However, it doesn't seem to be working correctly.
For myself, everything is appearing just fine. All the WPMU Dev plugins have had the text "Made by WPMU Dev" replaced with "Mycustomtext".
However, when I log in as a site admin, the text at the footer of the hummingbird plugin still reads "Made with WPMU Dev"
If I check the 'smush' plugin as the site admin, everything is working correctly and the text has been replaced with "Mycustomtext"., it just seems to be the Hummingbird plugin

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your question.

Sorry to hear the WHITE-LABEL option isn't working at your end on Hummingbird dashboard footer. But I've checked your site and I can see it's working fine now. I assume maybe that was a temporary issue due cache or anything else and it's fixed now anyway. I've attached a screenshot.

Please check again and let us know. If still same, take a screenshot and reply here. We're here to assist you.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your patience about this issue.

Here I'm again to inform you that, the issue is real and it's replicated already. This is happening when you're logged in as Admin but I've checked it through support access. I apologize for the misunderstanding and our relevant department already known about this issue.

Our developers are aware of that and they're working on it to fix.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.