White Label Plugins and videos

Can you provide me with an example of what we can legally change to white label the plugins as you have described. I would like to relate them to my site but don't want to violate any rules or remove any credits not allowed. Here is a screen shot. http://screencast.com/t/1coAEdmvtP

Also can I embed the white label videos in my website on a page that I can have my members come and watch or is it only in their websites?

• Vaughan

hiya

the plugins are GPL so you are free to do whatever you want with them. if you want to remove all references to wordpress or wpmudev you are free to do so on the front end.

however, you must leave copyright & credits intact in the actual files code comments (these aren't seen on front-end anyway).

so brief, any credits or references to wpmudev or wordpress that appear on the front-end of the site either in admin or the main site you are free to change. any credits & copyrights inside the code itself usually they are PHP comments prefixed with // # or surrounded by /* */

hope this helps.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.