white-label WPMU plugins

I’m looking for the defines to white-label WPMU plugins for Back-end and Front-end. I found the define( ‘SMARTCRAWL_PROJECT_TITLE’, ‘MY TITLE’ ); but can’t find for other plugins, can you send me the right defines?

• Mohmmad Sharab
    • Staff

Hey Fatih,

hope you are having a great day.

This code define( 'SMARTCRAWL_PROJECT_TITLE', 'Your Title Here' ); is used in front-end and It should print in the header : <!– SEO meta tags powered by Your Title Here–>. And honestly, I am not sure that we have similar defines to other plugins.

However, I’ve forwarded this to our developers to check if there is some custom code you can use and if we have any plans to add the feature of replacing plugins name.

We will update you once any update comes up.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Sharab

• Mohmmad Sharab
    • Staff

Hello Fatih,

hope you are having a great day.

Regarding the custom code, one of our devs responded that we can give you a custom code but it depends on what you need as there is no general filter/define for this task.

That is why we have to know what exactly you need to change and on which plugin. For example change plugin title in the admin menu for (Hummingbird, Forminator, and Defender).

Best Regards,

Mohammad Sharab

• Mohmmad Sharab
    • Staff

Hey Fatih,

hope you are well today!

I just got a response from our Shipper plugin devs and they agree that the feature of White-label our plugins names from WPMU DEV Dashboard could be a useful feature so we’re adding it on our to-do list.

Please, let me know if you have further questions regarding this.

Warm Regards,

Mohammad Sharab

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.