White page after upload image on Site Categories plugin

I upload 5 images in site categories (see here http://stradedicoraggio.it/stradeblog/?w3tc_note=pgcache_purge_post) but right now after I try to upload other images I always have a white screen of the mediauploader after I select "use this image". What can I do?

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@francesco,

Curious if you know what version of PHP you are running? Most of theses like

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class SiteCategories in .../wp-content/plugins/site-categories/site-categories.php on line 79

Are not really errors but PHP5 notices. Will be fixed eventually. But should not be causing your issue.

• francesco
    • Flash Drive

The Chrome consol give me this message:
    ent.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard
    event.preventDefault() instead.
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined
    jquery.site-categories-admin.js?ver=1.0.8.6:117

window.send_to_editor jquery.site-categories-admin.js?ver=1.0.8.6:117
    (anonymous function)media-upload.php?type=image&tab=library&post_id=0:4

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@francesco,

Can't reproduce this on my end. Going back to your original issue.

...but right now after I try to upload other images I always have a white screen

This is on the primary site Site Categories section where you edit the category term? Have you tried uploading the images first via Media > Library then selecting them via the Site Categories term? It should not matter on Site Categories how many images you have uploaded. Strange.

As for the other JS error...

This is happening because for some reason the 'ing' element is not there. Can you please provide a screenshot of the Site Categories term edit screen?

• francesco
    • Flash Drive

@Paul. The error is on the primary site "Site Categories section" where I edit the category term. I try as you suggest to upload an image first on the media library of wordpress and next go on Site Categories section and select the image from the media library. I always had the white screen. I attach two edit screen

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@francesco,

Not sure really. The white screen could simply be memory related. Do you know how much memory you have given WordPress to run? Check your wp-config.php are you settings a WP_MEMORY_LIMIT define? http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

The current version of Site Categories uses the older Thickbox media popup. Here is a beta version of Site Categories using the new WordPress media popup. See if it works better for you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.