White screen after log in via admin with 2 step factor turned on

Looking into an issue on a test site that has pro defender running with 2 step factor switched in for admins, it causes a white screen after log in., ran debug and checked log, not errors reported, can you help me?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mike

I hope you're well today!

I know from chat that a conflict test had been run and even though the Custom Login URL plugin seemed to be conflicting, you still experienced issue after disabling it. I would, however, still suggest replacing it with Defender's built-in login masking tool, as it's kept up to date and is "internally compatible".

I'm wondering though, why my colleague during the chat wasn't able to replicate the issue while you still could. If you tried various browsers, that shouldn't be a "local" issue but it seems that "something" must be different, I'm just not sure what yet.

You've given an FTP access during the chat so I can use it to check the site but I'd also need the admin-role access to the site so I could check configuration (and also register a new - temporary - user for testing and so on). It would be best if it was for a staging site where the issue also happens, if you got such site or can create it. Could you provide me directly with these credentials?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.