White Screen of Death - errors from wp-super-cache

Starting couple of weeks ago, when tried to access site, only a white screen appeared. Oddly enough, could login and when logged in, could "visit site" and it appeared fine. Log out... white screen. I disabled plugins, finally had to go into CPanel, change plugin name; got site up, enabled plugin by plugin and never could make it create the white screen. I enabled most of the plugins, but not all. Week passed and got a call from client. White screen again. Went through same scenario. Once again, wasn't able to figure out which plugin. Got white screen again this morning. Enabled error, and got these:
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home4/pronica/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 3094

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/pronica/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php:3094) in /home4/pronica/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Can somebody help me resolve this? And this white screen issue isn't showing up as "down time", so I am usually finding out about it when client sees it... which isn't good. I have disabled super-cache, but am wanting to report this and maybe find a solution.