"White screen of death" on both front and back end

I recently discovered that our website was displaying the “white screen of death” on the front-end, while the back-end was working fine.

I increased my memory to 512MB and both sides worked fine for a few days before both sides went back to the dreaded white screen.

I ran WP debug and got the errors listed below which all appear to pertain to WPMUDEV Plug-ins.

Help!!!

We have a scheduled public launch date fast approaching and I don’t want this to be like healthcare.gov :slight_smile:

Would someone please tell me what I need to do to get my site working again ASAP?

Thank you!

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Add_New_Users in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/add-new-users/add-new-users.php on line 49

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Admin_Footer_Text in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/admin-footer-text/admin-footer-text.php on line 54

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Appointments in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 43

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class audibase in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/audibase/audibase.php on line 37

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcp_Model in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/class_wdcp_model.php on line 13

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcp_CommentsWorker in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/class_wdcp_comments_worker.php on line 9

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_object_id = 0) in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/content/p3nexnas03/72/2084872/html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677