White space on Upfront when Responsive

So I am having a problem on http://cosaintrescue.net/index.php/please-consider-donating/

When you shrink to a mobile device size, I am getting a lot of white space I don’t want between the first three elements.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Davyd,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I was able to notice this in mobile view, to troubleshot it further, I would like to check your website, and it’s settings. Could you please enable support access so that we could give a closer. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable support access, so that we could help get this resolved. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Davyd,

I've fixed the white space issue between first three elements by adding the following custom CSS code in your "Global Theme CSS" section:

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .upfront #image-1472936419603-1490 {
    min-height: 0px;
    }
    .upfront #module-1472936419604-1176 {
    min-height: 0px;
    }
    .upfront #module-1458727559307-1051 #post-data-object-1458727559304-1009 {
    padding-top: 0px;
    }
    }

Check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if it doesn't do exactly what you are expecting. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Davyd,

Thanks for confirming. I can’t remember exactly what was causing this. With default content, the theme works absolutely fine with mobile.

Please let us know if you face this type of issue again. We will work on that and will send you all details behind that.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.