whitelabel videos wont play 200 error

when navigating to the videos it tries to play but gives a 200 error that says stream not found. I tried submitting this via the wpmu menu at my site but it hung the page and wouldn’t load after that. So i’m submitting from your domain.

I just purchased and this is my first time trying to use your products, so it’s frustrating that it wouldn’t play the videos out of the box.

Here’s a screencap: http://robcomm.net/wpmuvideoserror.png

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @vrobidev

I hope you are well today and welcome to WPMU DEV.

Sorry to hear of the problems your having, I’ve just tested this on a fresh install myself and the videos are playing for me.

This would suggest that your error could be down to a problem with the connection to us or a browser issue.

Can you make sure that your domain is correct on the plugin, then log out clear your cookies and cache and then re-try to load the video.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• vrobidev
    • Flash Drive

I tried loading it in a diff browser w/ no cookies and also I loaded the plugin on a separate domain and it produces the same error. Just telling me it works for you on a clean install isn’t really helping me. I think you’re going to need to look at one of the domains I have it loaded on.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @vrobidev

Thank you for the additional information, I wasn’t trying to be intentionally unhelpful, I was just trying to point out the common reason for why this normally happens.

I will of course take a look at the domain you have it installed on, if you could send me the following information please.

– Mark to my attention

– Link back to this thread

– Include admin/network access

– Include FTP

– Include any relevant URLS for your site

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @vrobidev

I hope you are well today.

I have logged in on both sites you provided and checked the video’s and they played without a problem for me.

This leads me to believe it’s most likely a browser issue, which browser are you using? And which Operating System, i.e Mac or windows?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Valerie,

I hope you are well today.

i have just spoken with the developer, it isn’t an API error as the flash player wouldn’t load, and as it works for both me and your husband.

The developer said, this could be a DNS issue or a firewall issue, could you try disabling the DNS norton security software you have and see if it works then please?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.