WHMCS and Pro Sites

Hello,

I really like the Pro Sites features and thought, could it be possible to have the upgrades completed through WHMCS? Such as a user upgrades the site through WHMCS, corresponding module sends the upgrade to Pro Sites and voila:wink:

WHMCS is our central point and having a way to run seamless account and upgrade provisioning would be pretty sweet. The tool 'WHMCS Provisioning' is working quite nicely!

Your insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Chad

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hi @360sync

thanks for your post.

Unfortunately I don't think that's possible at this time, however my expertise with WHMCS is extremely limited so I could be mistaken. I will ping @Timothy Bowers & @aecnu for some feedback as they know far more about that than I do. please bear with us, as it could take a little longer for a response with it being the easter weekend.

thanks.

• 360sync
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Much appreciated Vaughan and Timothy,

I can appreciate this is not currently available, however looking forward to adopting this in the future:slight_smile: Pro Sites works nicely for granular control and the free trial, having the ability to setup WHMCS to capture on these options would be sweet!

Take care,

Chad

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.