WHMCS Cloud Slider cart template subdomain custom field duplicated

Hi all, im using whmcs 6.1 and i selected the cloud slider cart template to use with provisioning module, but when i try to create a new blog it asks me twice to enter subdomain name.
In the domain registration process of whmcs it displays 4 options which the last one is to use the subdomain name and in the next step it shows again the domain "custom field" created when i installed provisioning module following the guide. I don't know if its ok to delete the custom field when using cloud slider cart template or if its a bug.

Thank you

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @pedro_resina,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

Are you using the following WHMCS MU PROVISIONING plugin?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/

Which whmcs template are you using?

Please try using Six template.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• pedro_resina
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Vinod, its not on the wordpress side, its on the WHMCS side, if you try to register a blog from whmcs its were i found the issue.

Im using Template Six but i have duplicated and renamed the folder to different name for customise logo, i followed WHMCS guide to duplicate and rename the folder.

The cart template im using is Cloud Slider but it does same with other cart templates, and it doesn't verify if the blog already exists in the network.

Can i send the link to the email Vinod? i don't want to spread the link to control panel to public for now.

If you need the login details of whmcs i can provide it to you or any staff from WPMUDEV.

Thank you

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello pedro_resina,

Can i send the link to the email Vinod? i don't want to spread the link to control panel to public for now.

You can do that by using our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    -login url
    -all needed credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• pedro_resina
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Kasia Swiderska, i have been working around with WHMCS and i noticed that i got some settings that i didn't have activated, such has "Require domain in registration".

About the subdomains names that are already taken in the network, it only detects if the registration process was created with provisioning module. If i create the blogs manually through network dashboard it will not detect has a taken subdomain and it will go to next step.

I will send tomorrow the email with all details and info to login with WHMCS.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.