WHMCS content untouched by theme css

Basically I plan to install WHMCS integration on several wordpress sites, each with their own themes for branding.

It is to difficult to manually go in and correct the various issued caused by the theme css changing the look of the WHMCS content. I want the WHMCS content to look exactly the same as if you went directly to the whmcs directory itself.

Essentially, I want the WHMCS content to act as a iframe for the whmcs content only, with the rest of the page in sync with the wordpress theme. I would use the iframe, but ssl will not work with it.

To achieve this I need the css of the whmcs content to be untouched by the any other css sheet and the default WHMCS css downloaded from the site.

Is there anyway to achieve this?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings propopulus,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

To achieve this I need the css of the whmcs content to be untouched by the any other css sheet and the default WHMCS css downloaded from the site.

Is there anyway to achieve this?

After looking into it I could not find anything but what appears to be an error css that comes with the plugin.

I do know that the main installation of WHMCS itself must have it’s theme set to Portal for the WHMCS WP Integration plugin to work correctly, but other then that I do not know where it gets it’s css from.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

Hi propopulus

I’m afraid you are are always going to have interactions if the html displsys in the same page. Just the nature of the beast. Besides one of the primary purposes of the plugin is to use the look of the WordPress theme on the WHMCS content.

The closest you could come is to copy the .css files from WHMCS to your wordpress and then include them there in your theme. Then patch things up where they collide.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.