WHMCS domain mapping does not show payment portals

I'm setting up domain mapping on my multisite install, but although the API log shows the login credential check to have succeeded the payment portals are not being shown in the setup screen.
Instead I get an error - "Please make sure you have correctly entered your login credentials and save again to retrieve your payment methods."

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Joe,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I understand that you're referring to the "WHMCS" Reseller Provider option in Domain Mapping plugin's "Reseller option" settings, is that correct?

Please make sure that the IP of your server is white listed. This is often the case of issues with WHMCS reseller integration. To do this, login to your WHMCS account and go to "My Account -> General Settings page -> Security tab" and add the IP to the "API IP Access Restriction" list.

Are you also sure that the WHMCS itself is properly installed and configured on your server?

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Joe
    • General Design Monkey

Thanks for getting back to me Adam.

I understand that you're referring to the "WHMCS" Reseller Provider option in Domain Mapping plugin's "Reseller option" settings, is that correct?

That's right :smiley:
    I have whitelisted the I.P. so I think we're all good there. Just so I'm clear, do the portals come from the plugin, or from WHMCS?
    No I'm not sure I've got WHMCS setup right, I've got it on a lease from my host (Jolt in the U.K.). I'll get on their support (which is very good - highly recommended!) and see what they have to say.

• Joe
    • General Design Monkey

Hi Predag - thanks for getting back to me. After a bit more button pushing I got the portals through and they are generated from WHMCS. It was a little unclear on your website walkthrough, in fact it seems to be incorrect:

The Select payment gateway setting will only be visible if you have Pro Sites also active on your network, allowing you to select any of the Pro Sites gateways.

(from https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/ )

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.