WHMCS Integration Display Problem

I can't get my WHMCS view to display after putting in the correct shortcodes... It showed before though, so not sure why it's not any longer...

Please help... I think I had enough lol...

I go to my settings and configure the settings to show the URL of the whmcs install. I'm using sub directory... So in the Remote Host URL I have the following: http://mywebsite.com/mywhmcsinstall

I choose the page from the drop down menu that I has the [wp_content] shortcode.

The template I chose was Six because that is what I have selected in my actual WHMCS settings

this did nothing for me...
I changed the template to Portal...
this nd nothing for me...

I changed it to Auto Detect and still... nothing

I verified that both my Remote Host URL and my WHMCS System URL are an exact match...

Still nothing.... When I visit the page with the wp_content shortcode it simply redirects back to my home page... I notice in the directory that it shows myhomepage.com/?syspl=six or /?syspl=portal
but shows no errors and simply redirects to my homepage...

Again, this was working before. I can't recall what I did last, so I'm not certain if its a plugin. I deactivated a lot of plugins that I added after I know it was working and no luck... I'm lost at this point... I've been trying to get this site launched for months and keep running into challenges... Your support team has been very helpful... I'm hoping and thinking that this is the last hurdle... lol Please let me know... I may have to get you access to my actual site. Let me know if it's necessary, unless you have seen this before...

The only thing I can possibly think of is that my cloud server has two IPs. One is a main and the other is a secondary. I had my hosting company swap them around in order to get the wpmudev domain mapping plugin to work without me having to manually go in and change the dns settings to the secondary IP instead of the main IP... not even sure if that worked because I haven't created any sites lately... but that is the only significant thing I can think of... Due to the time in between that I kind of tabled this issue, I can't recall if this issue existed prior to me making that significant change.. but again it was working fine at one point...