WHMCS integration does not work?

I have posted few of the questions seeking solution for my website in respect of whmcs integration. However, I am sorry that I could not get satisfactory solution. I request the support team to kindly take this issue at their level by using the login credentials of our wordpress so that whatever needful is required may be done at your end. I have been waiting for more than 13-14 days and bound to request you to intervene in my wordpress application.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bookscaterer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have posted few of the questions seeking solution for my website in respect of whmcs integration.

Can you post links to the previous posts so that I have an idea of what issues you are facing with your WHMCS WP Integration plugin installation?

What is the URL to your WordPress installation?

What is the URL to your WHMCS script installation?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Pooja
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for your response.

The links of my earlier posts seeking solution:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/login-of-whmcs-does-not-work#post-337672
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/data-not-captured-from-whmcs#post-345685
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/whmcs-url-encoder-1#post-345686

Wordpress is installed at in.itkarobar.com
    whmcs at itkarobar.net/clients

I also hope that the post be hidden (due to security reasons) in future.

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bookscaterer,

It is obvious evidenced by all these tickets are basically concerning the same identical ticket and our support team is being run around trying to handle it.

It stops here and now. I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

But the thing that's troubling for me is that I don't completely understand what's going on with your root and client folder where you have your WHMCS. Both show the same thing, with and without www. If looks correct in that it's the Portal template, but somehow I think it's coming from a different directory.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bookscaterer,

This is dependent on how css is being used on that particular template, it appears that the template is from WHMCS so that is where to place the code, either in the template itself if the css is maintained there or in the main css file. Look in that particular templates folder and see if indeed there is a css file.

It goes inside there IF the css is not contained within the template itself.

To tell anymore then this we will need to dig into the coding of your installation and find it ourselves but this is way beyond the scope of the support we provide here. As a matter of fact this entire ticket we have gone above and beyond the call of duty as described in our support mandate that I just linked to but as you can see we do try to help if we can.

Experiment a bit with your css files for this template and it is certain that you will get it and learn at the same time.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Conhost
    • Flash Drive

It would help if the image links worked....I've probably read 40 threads and the answer to my problem was buried in an image that I cannot see.

Frankly, I have had to stumble my way through several problems for three hours just getting the plugin to work...that would have probably taken me 5 minutes if the answer in an existing thread wasn't in a image.

Now, I'm at the point of a logon issue and once again, I find the correct thread, same problem...only to see:

I just hooked up to your WHMCS server from here and it seems to work fine.Below are the settings I used. [jpg] Capture1.JPG

Is it not possible to allow embedded images? If not, could we get less image snapshot answers?

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

@Conhost Could you please start a separate thread with your question. Tacking on to the end of a Year old thread really confuses tings because there have been many new versions of the plugin and it's likely the same reasons don't apply.

This thread is confused enough as it is. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.