whmcs integration or provisioning

Hi guys i have a couple of questions regarding using pro sites and whmcs for sale of domain, ssl etc.

I use pro sites plugin to manage the levels etc. in the network.
But I would also like to use whmcs for sale of domain name etc, since i can add more product this way.

So do i need both plugins (integration and provisioning) or is one enough?
And is it best to install this on a different domain, if i chose a different domain will the users then have to register with new username etc. (how can i see which purchased domain name is for the right multisite subfolder site) or is there a way to autopush the user and sitename to the new domain name where the plugin(s) are installed?

Hope it gave some meaning

M

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Easymarketway,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

So do i need both plugins (integration and provisioning) or is one enough?

You would need only need WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin that will allow you to provision websites direct from your WHMCS installation.

Also it integrated with our Pro sites plugin. Integration with Pro Sites is an incredibly powerful feature that allows you to create separate products in WHMCS and associate them with Levels you create using Pro Sites. This lets you offer various plans through your WHMCS service, allowing clients to purchase additional features like Premium Plugins and Premium Themes.

WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control – WHMCS.com so it's third party software that is installed separately but if you want to manage it from your WordPress site dashboard then you can use our WHMCS WP Integration plugin.

Find more information about these plugins on the following pages.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/#product-usage
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-wordpress-integration/#product-usage

And is it best to install this on a different domain, if i chose a different domain will the users then have to register with new username etc. (how can i see which purchased domain name is for the right multisite subfolder site) or is there a way to autopush the user and sitename to the new domain name where the plugin(s) are installed?

Instead of installing it on two different multi sites, you can install it on single multisite having many subsites which you can assign different domains using our following Multi-Domains plugin. THe single multisite will be more manageable.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-domains/

If you still want to use separate multisites for it then you can try using our following "User Synchronization" plugin to sync their users.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-user-synchronization/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Easymarketway

I do not understand your answer...

It did not answer my question.
    If I move a site away from the pro sites enviroment (plugin control, theme control etc) to a stand alone wordpress install, do you have a plugin that can still handle the billing like pro sites, with the level lock etc...

What I get from your answer is that if he used whmcs provisioning to pay for his pro site, that will still work, but I will lose the level lock....

/Martin

• Ash

Hello @Easymarketway

I hope you are well

If I move a site away from the pro sites enviroment (plugin control, theme control etc) to a stand alone wordpress install

When you say move to a standalone wordpress install, that means moving away from multisite environment, not pro sites environment. Pro Sites is just a plugin in multisite. When you said, move away from pro sites environment, I though you mean, that site is still a subsite but not a pro site. Sorry for the confusion.

Do you have a plugin i can use if the user want to move his site out of the pro sites enviroment (ssl for a shop for eks) so i can still continue to bill him with whmcs?

And in that case, the answer will be No, I am afraid. We don't have any such plugin, not that I am aware of any plugin does this job

Cheers
    Ash