whmcs integration plugin

morning all

using this plugin and it works pretty well
few issues if anyone can help

the cart appears to be in a frame if we use the left menu in wordpress

http://vanguardsys.com/whmcs-portal?whmcsportalpage=http%3A%2F%2Fvanguardsys.com%2Fwhmcs%2Fcart.php

any ideas?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Greetings @arp3van1

Thank you for being a member of our Community and for posting to the forum.

I checked the link, but wasn't able to see any cart in a frame. Is it possible to send me a screenshot to see what you're seeing? And what browser did you see it in?

I look forward to your feedback and assisting you further.

Have a good day!

GinaB

• arp3van1
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

GimaB

thanks for replying

perhaps i was not clear

if u click the link, you will see on left the login info
    then if u click cart, it appears to the right of the left menu - hence it does not look "right" - can it be made full length of the page?

regards

ap

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings arp3van1,

This is a great question in which I will ask the lead developer to come in here and offer advice/advise on how this may be accomplished or if he may in fact incorporate this modified behavior permanently into the plugin itself.

This may take a bit longer then a regular ticket but I will see if I can get him in here for his valuable input and advice asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

@arp3van1

Not sure what you're seeing as a problem. If I go to the link you gave I see the WHMCS Content with a vertical menu on the left. If I then click Order, which is the cart I see the order page content. I pick and item and get a product page. They look fine to me. Can you send a screen shot of what you're seeing?

• arp3van1
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

correct, i created such a page with direct links to the whmcs cart
    hence this is a workaround/in progress

i guess what i was stating was to create a TAG for the CART itself - hence we can place it on any page

our cart template uses a side menu (as seen in the current link) hence, when we have a side menu for th elogin, stats, and you click cart, u get 2 side menus next to eah other

1. whncs login
    2. cart template side menu

i will finish this over the next 2 days then you can see what it does completed!

thanks again!!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.