whmcs integration plugin

Is your plugin compatible with the default whmcs theme?

I signed up only to purchase this plugin and it is pretty useless to me (waste of $39) if it only works with the portal theme.

Can i have a refund?(im aware it’s your policy not to give refunds) but this is the only thing i downloaded and I have removed it from my site

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @distincthq

Thank you for your inquiry.

With regards to using the default WHMCS theme. Here are some useful links to other topics dealing with the same question:

Portal Template WHMCS required? Why? How can I work around this?

Catchable fatal error

If you would like to discuss a refund, please be in touch with us via our Contact Form. However, as you already mentioned, we don’t normally provide refunds due to the digital nature of our product. But please be in touch and we can discuss. I hope you would choose to work with us on this issue as we are always trying to help as far as possible, even beyond our scope of normal support. And I can see that you’ve only been a member with us since earlier today, so it would be sad to see you give up on our support so easily.

Either way, look forward to be on assistance.

Have a wonderful day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hello @distincthq

Hope you’re doing well.

Since I haven’t heard back from you, I will go ahead and consider this as resolved.

Please don’t hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback or support from our Support Team.

Just select the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Have a great day and all the best with your project!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.