WHMCS MU Provisioning and Pro Sites Integration

Hi Guys,

I have WHMCS Integration and MU Provisioning working perfectly, the client wants all payments to be handled via WHMCS. So when installing pro sites and after adding the levels as products in WHMCS can you then ignore the payments section in prosites and all billing take place inside WHMCS or does the provisioning only generate the prosite on the network and the billing takes place within prosites so in effect the client gets billed for the site in WHMCS and Billed via Pro Sites for the upgrade to which ever level was ordered in WHMCS.

Cheers

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hey there Tom, I hope you're well today!

As far as I know WHMCS when integrated with Pro-Sites completely bypasses the Pro-Sites payments and all billing is handled by WHMCS.
    I'm also including my colleague @Tyler Postle on this one 'cause he's our resident WHMCS expert. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hey @Aristath

No worries, yeah i know it bypasses the prosites stuff in wp, just want to make it so that upgrades downgrades can only happen within whmcs.

So do i ignore the payments settings in Pro Sites etc as in set no cost etc.? Its more the WP Pro sites setup i need the info on regarding upgrades etc, For example does pay to blog module need to be enabled. Do i need to disable the upgrade menus etc etc.

WHMCS Integration and Provisioning are all working fine and Installed and playing with whmcs nicely.

Cheers

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey there Tom,

Thanks for the question!

Yes, you can ignore the payments settings in Pro Sites, all upgrades/downgrades/payments will happen through WHMCS :slight_smile:

Only thing you really need to set is the pro site names so you can set the same ones up in your products.

Pay to blog doesn't need to be enabled. If a payment isn't successful, then it will suspend their site in WHMCS which means it will "deactivate" their site in WP.

As for the upgrade menus' yes you can disable those. Perhaps create your own that point to your WHMCS products as they will need to upgrade there now.

Hope this helps Tom! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Happy selling :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Peter
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I hope it is ok to jump on this thread too.

I am using WHMCS provisoning and prosites. The themes and plugins available with the prosite level are showing but saying they are a paid for version. In WHMCS I have entered the prosite level in the product area.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hey Peter

A few things ya need to double check.

1, Make sure the WHMCS Product name matches the Pro Sites Lvl exactly.
    2, Make sure that the site is being activate correctly at the right level when a purchase is made in WHMCS you can check this is the all sites list, if you are still in test phase then simply manually add the pro sites level you want to test in wp-admin>sites>all sites then click the manage link.

Also for future reference its always better to start a new thread of your own rather than posting on an old one especially if its marked as resolved as they can get missed easily. I am re opening this one from my end so it shows up again.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.