WHMCS MU Provisioning and ProSites Compatable?

I have searched and couldn't find an answer for this
IS WHMCS MU Provisioning Compatible with Prosites?
and if yes
Can I set the Level of Prosites? and Can I set Free Sites?
If No and I can't use ProSites with it
The only problem I can see with that is the Premium Plugin and Themes for paid sites. and Can I setup Free Sites

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

This question has been asked many times before as well.

A feature request is going on here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/wordpress-whmcs-whmcs-mu-provisioning-whmcs-wp-integration-pro-sites-compatibility and you can also add your vote to it if you want that feature :slight_smile:

So for now they can only be used separately.

However you can use WHMCS WP integration on the same site and use it to sell domains from your main site. The users can buy blogs using Pro Sites and you can sell domains using WHMCS WP integration.

The only problem I can see with that is the Premium Plugin and Themes for paid sites. and Can I setup Free Sites

I am sorry but I did not follow that question. Is that about Pro Sites ? Can you please elaborate ?

Cheers, PC

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey PC,

You said :

"However you can use WHMCS WP integration on the same site and use it to sell domains from your main site. The users can buy blogs using Pro Sites and you can sell domains using WHMCS WP integration."

This sounds to me like what WordPress.com is doing, am I correct? Except there blogs are free. But this integration plugin sounds like the thing im trying to set up. I would just then need to have WHMCS already set up on my server /domain? Thanks for the help and clarification on this

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

HI PC hope all is well.
    Thanks for the clarification
    The search on wpmuDEV really needs some work I have search for the answer and everything but that came up. But Thanks

and to clarify on this

I am sorry but I did not follow that question. Is that about Pro Sites ? Can you please elaborate ?

it was a question on if the they are not compatible. I will have to find something for restricting Plugins I don't want sites to use
    thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Mike,

This sounds to me like what WordPress.com is doing, am I correct? Except there blogs are free. But this integration plugin sounds like the thing im trying to set up. I would just then need to have WHMCS already set up on my server /domain? Thanks for the help and clarification on this

Yes, you can have a separate WHMCS install and sell domains on that. You can use the Integration plugin to integrate that with your main site.

But it does not integrate with the signup form if you are using prosites. If you are using WHMCS Multisite provisioning you can offer domain along with the purchase of a subsite and that domain will be sold through your reseller account setup in your WHMCS install.

it was a question on if the they are not compatible. I will have to find something for restricting Plugins I don't want sites to use
    thanks

With prosites, you can create different levels, free and paid and give access to different plugins for different levels. A higher level will always have access to all the plugins in its lower level.

Prosites does not offer a way to restrict the plugins per site but it does it per level.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.