WHMCS MU Provisioning Plugin not working

Hello,

I installed this WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin and it is not working. I even got help from wpmu when I was installing/configuring the plugin.

However, I tested some orders in my WHMCS account to make sure everything was working properly with this plugin. And this plugin is not working properly.

I asked for WHMCS to help me with this issues since the orders are not going through. Unfortunately, I was told they could not help me because I have a third party WHMCS plugin and they don't support third party plugins just WHMCS developed plugins. This is what the person from WHMCS wrote:

Hello Janet,

The WHMCS_Multisite module is developed by a third-party developer and not by WHMCS. I apologize, however we are only able to provide support for modules developed by WHMCS directly. If you require assistance with your third-party module then you'll want to contact the module developer so that they can review your configuration for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Best Regards,
Nathan Lierbo
Technical Analyst

So, can I please get help with this plugin?

This is the error message I received when I tested the orders:

"An order has received its first payment but the automatic provisioning has failed and requires you to manually check & resolve."

Thanks for your help!

Janet