WHMCS MU Provisioning Shortcodes

I have WHMCS MU Provisioning installed on a WPMU domain. Within the main site dashboard, there is only a handful of shortcodes: Main Content, Welcome Box, Top Menu, Quick Navigation, Account Information, and Statistics.

I need to be able to make certain features available on a single page, such as the Domain Checker.

Does WHMCS MU have shortcodes available that are not displayed inside the dashboard of the main site?

• PC

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Currently WHMCS Integration only supports the below shortcodes as you see on the settings page.

WHMCS Main Content: Displays the primary content of a WHMCS page.

WHMCS Welcome Box: Displays the current WHMCS user, my details and WHMCS logout link, If not logged in prompts for the user to login – This shortcode must be used on the same page as the Main Content shortcode for it to be affective.

WHMCS Top Menu: Displays the top menu from WHMCS. Note that you can style it with css as either a vertical or horizontal menu. In a sidebar it would default to vertical.

WHMCS Quick Navigation: Displays the Quick Navigation links. Note that you can style it with css as either a vertical or horizontal menu. In a sidebar it would default to vertical.

WHMCS Account Information: Displays the current logged in WHMCS user’s account information. If no user is logged in it will display a login form and Knowledgebase search.

WHMCS Statistics: Displays the current logged in WHMCS user’s product statistics. If no user is logged in it will not be displayed.

However I have sent a note to our lead developer to see if there is any way to use the domain search in a page/post or anywhere else in your templates.

It might go well as a feature request if at all possible.

He should be here soon.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Arnold

Actually you're talking about Integration, not Provisioning. There's no user interface other than admin for provisioning.

[wcp_content] is the code you want It displays the main WHMCS content. Opens ot the Portal page and on the Portal page is the link to Domain Checker, as well as everything else.

If you want it on a single page make the page you want also with the content shortcode. What link or menu you have going to it shoul use the link copied from the Damin checker link on the portal home page.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.