whmcs plugin

plugin works well - i woudl like to see a seperate widget for teh cart itself so it can be placed on a seperate page

can anyone do this?

regards anthony

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings arp3van1,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Currently this great feature is not available, but I would like to add it to our feature requests to present to the developer for possible development consideration.

I personally and obviously think it is a great idea and therefore not only am I going to move it to the feature requests forum so that it may get it's due attention but also alert the lead developer of WHMCS WP Integration plugin of this request.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

The problem is how to know that a user wants to switch pages when going to the cart. WHMCS doesn't. It replaces the current page with the cart page. We do the same thing

Now you could make any number of pages that display WHMCS content because the shortcodes could be placed there. You could start up on the cart page bymaking your link to it the full link like

http://localhost/wpmu/sample-page/?whmcsportalpage=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2Fwhmcs%2Fcart.php

But there nothing that prevents the user from clicking something there that takes them to another non cart page. WHMCS works exactly this way so I'm not sure what you're trying to acheive?

• arp3van1
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

arnold - thanks for the reply

one of the issues we have is when we use a left sidebar

if u click cart, our template loads another side bar we use to make links to categories
    http://vanguardsys.com/whmcs-portal

is a sample of what we are going to do
    we created the main page to be the store menu

i guess we can make separate wordpress pages with individual whmcs tags and make the menu links

thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings arp3van1 and Arnold,

Thank you for your feedback and for giving a possible work around solution, though it may not be ideal but workable considering the challenges we face with integrations.

@Arnold - thank you so much for your quick reply and input it is greatly appreciated as always.

Cheers, Joe

• arp3van1
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

joe and arnold

i still believe if a TAG for JUST the cart was made, we can negate this
    whmcs uses a separate template and directory for its cart

usually:
    whmcs\order

if this link can be made a tag - a separate shopping cart page can be made -

as for the HOME tag, the template in WHMCS can be modified to NOT show the cart link

WHMCS for its intended purpose is good, but as a full shopping cart -- it needs work BUT with this plugin and i believe this 1 addition, the combination can be excellent!
    thanks

anthony

• jolanda_jansen
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi

Is there any news on this? Its something i really miss.

I created a seperate sidebar for the whmcs page and would love to place the current overview of items in basket in that

whmcs offers one cart template that does that for you but it conflicts with all themes i tried. Now when i add a product to the basket i see that, but if i go and add an other i see only that, only near checkout i get presented the total but its confusing, clients think that they have only one item in the cart. If i could present the content of the cart in a widget that problem would be solved

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.