WHMCS plugin causing issues

Hi ,

The WHMCS integration plugin seems to causing an issue with this site, I deleted the plugin in the folders and tried to reinstall . Unable to activate plugin - support access has been provided , please check and revert

• Jack K
      • New Recruit

This happens after some time of using the features of the WHMCS integration. It works well for an hour or 2 after that the page keeps loading, before the timeout was 60 seconds , I have increased this and now there is more processing time.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Jack K,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

I have increased this and now there is more processing time.

There're no timeouts now? Please advise!

I just inspected your website, firstly I noticed a duplicated WHMCS content in yourdomain.com/hosting-central/ page which seemed odd. :thinking: Could you please try to revert to a default theme and deactivate all other plugins to eliminate the possibility of some kind of conflict?

I also got couple of 404 (not found) errors in the same page (/hosting-central/)

Some debug information could reveal more to us. Keep a default theme and the rest of plugins deactivated. Then access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and access the WHMCS page to replicate the error. By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created. Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

Finally, please re-grant us with support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin as it seems that expired. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.