WHMCS Provisioning and New Blog Default Templates

Just wondering if there is a way or can this be put as a suggestion to let a user select from a drop down the template they want to use when signing up for a site through WHMCS?

I would like the user to be able to select the look of there site that I created the New Blog Default Templates which would give me a nice jump on the build?

I see this can be slected through normal with WP but dont see this option in WHMCS and MU Provisioning ..Can this be added?

Thanks Scott

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Scott,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

• scott74
    • The Crimson Coder

Thank Aecnu ! That would be great like a radio button with a thumbnail or some type of preview next to it..

" Pick a look " The select the look and it creates a site from that template.

i pulled out all the here is your pass word and login stuff that WP shoots out and just let them get the WHMCS email with there login there and added, we will contact you shortly to go over the details of your site..

This would be awesome and look forward to it.... I actually ran across this one theme today that this guy integrates Wordpress theme with a special WHMCS Template...has some great sliders for adding addons to your package and what not

Wondering if this guy could integrate that :slight_smile:

http://demo.nextinspire.com/whmcs5/cart.php?gid=1

• Techtomic
    • Techie

+1 to WHMCS selecting a Blog Template.

I'm currently running Multisite and want to offer a number of 'products' to users, most of which will want their own domain name. So seems logical that they'd sign up through WHMCS to get their domain and set up the hosting package.

For me the best way of integrating would be a custom field (admin configured) in the plugin to specify the template ID.

Then I can create several WHMCS products to represent the different templates (sign up for a shop, sign up for a gallery etc) and can use WHMCS to set different pricing levels, quotas, etc for the different product templates.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.