WHMCS Provisioning and Pro Sites Question

I am trying to set up WHMCS Provisioning and Pro Sites. I set up a Wildcard domain, but when I try to visit any of the new multisites I create, I get a weird error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'fetch - <b>Table 'skyedge_sdb.sdb_5_revslider_settings' doesn't exist</b>
---
Query: select * from sdb_5_revslider_settings' in /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(19): UniteFunctionsRev::throwError('fetch - <b>Tabl...', -1) #1 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(34): UniteDBRev->throwError('fetch - <b>Tabl...') #2 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(129): UniteDBRev->checkForErrors('fetch') #3 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_params.class.php(42): UniteDBRev->fetch('sdb_5_revslider...') #4 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_operations.class.php(1273): RevSliderParams->getFieldFromDB('general') #5 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp in /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php on line 7

Now, I use revolution slider on the main page on my main site, but why should a new multisite be throwing up an error like that?

• Rupok

Hi Zac, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, I searched and found many other people complaining the same on a third party paid theme forum and seems like their issue is with X theme. Can you please tell us which theme you are using?

when I try to visit any of the new multisites I create, I get a weird error

Can you confirm if you don't see this error when Revolution Slider is deactivated? Are you using New Blog Template or any other cloning plugin for creating new subsites? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Zac,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It appears as thought all the plugins on my main site are enabled in the sub-sites. Is there anyway to change that? I don't want any of the plugins I am using on the main site active in the subsites

If you have checked the option for plugins in "Enable Administration Menus" in your network admin under Settings > Network Settings, each subsite will have a plugin menu where you can activate plugins according to your subsite, instead of network activating it.

If you have already checked this option, and still having issues, please enable support access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.