WHMCS Provisioning and Wordpress Theme selection (drop down) on order form.

I am configuring this plugin, spent a little time into it so far, almost ready for testing to see how well it works. I am wondering if on the order form, how can I allow someone to select a template/theme they can choose so when the order i s placed it will configure the site with that selected theme.

• Kimberly

Hey there!

We've not yet integrated the New Blogs Template Functionality into the WHMCS Provisioning.

I do believe that WHMCS offers an addon that gives you site template options but I've not fully tested it out with the Provisioning Plugin.

Unfortunately we don't have a ready solution for that one but we are looking into getting worked out. In the meantime the WHMCS solution might be just what you need! I'd love to hear if you tried it and how it works for you!

• dallas_bass4

Hey, I am not sure if you figured out the question to your answer but I recently had to deal with the same issue. What I did was I set up a page on my website that shows all the different available themes and then added a custom field dropdown box on my WHMCS product with the name of all of the themes. When the client signs up for hosting then they will also see a dropdown box where they select their theme.

It's not perfect but for now it works.