WHMCs Provisioning issue with Domain Names updating

Hey Guys,

First off, on the above form, was not able to select from list of installed plugins so had to choose ‘other / not listed’

The issue i’m having with whmcs provisioning is that when I update the site name on the wpadmin, it doesn’t update in whmcs ( and I can’t run suspend or terminate functions ). I am able to provision new sites so I know the plugin and the wp admin are communicating.

Lemeno, thanks!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @ncuesta,

Hope you’re well?

I haven’t come across this issue before, but I have asked one of my colleagues @tyler Postle who has a lot more experience with WHMCS and is going to test this out on his install, he should respond shortly and i’m sure we can get to the bottom of this for you.

In the mean time would it be possible for you to grant support access using our dashboard plugin in case Tyler needs to take a quick look at your site setup. See https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Thanks

• ncuesta
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Vaughan,

Thanks for the reply. Regarding the support, I would do this but it seems my wpmudev dashboard, despite being activated, has disappeared :disappointed:

Any idea how to enable this without that being available?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Ncuesta,

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for your reply!

Are you using a different admin user than the one that activated the dashboard?

Can you enter this define into your wp-config.php file.

define('WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '1');

‘1’ is the user ID of your admin user. So double check your admin’s user ID then replace the 1 with it.

The dashboard only shows up to the admin user that installed and activated it :slight_smile:

As for your WHMCS issue. When you say change the name are you referring to mapping the domain or changing the name of the site?

What is happening when you try and suspend or terminate your site? Can you check the:

Utilities > Logs > Module Logs. From your WHMCS admin and let us know what error you are seeing there from the suspend or terminate action? There should be one if you attempted it.

Look forward to hearing back ncuesta!

Cheers,

Tyler

• ncuesta
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Guys,

Ok great, I’ve got the support access enabled now! ( sorry I was logging in with a different user)

So I just tried to run a suspend function as an example and here’s the error message I get on the actual page

http://awesomescreenshot.com/06c3mo8h64

The ‘response’ I get when I try to run a suspend function is it’s basically just spitting back all of the html from my agentfire.com mainsite. I would copy and paste but it would be a few pages lol so here’s a screenshot:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a33moad3d

It’s weird because commands like creating new accounts still works just fine- Sorry for delay here and thanks for help!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey ncuesta,

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for getting back to us and posting those screenshots :slight_smile:

Often when this happens it is due to a plugin/theme conflict.

However, when I try to visit the actual site – it doesn’t appear to exist. This is likely why it is sending back to the main domain. Have you already removed the dallashomeshub site? Was this still behaving like this when the dallashomeshub site was accessible?

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,

Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.