WHMCS through this plugin charges 4 times more for a product than it's supposed to.

This is the kind of thing that just cannot happen on a live site, I am more than likely going to get into legal trouble because of this and to say I'm upset about this is an understatement.

I setup a product on my website for ENOM SSL certificate. One of my customers bought one today for $29.99, the Plugin says $29.99, when they hit checkout it charged them $119.99 for 4 of them, this is unacceptable. If I do this through WHMCS without the bridge it charges them the right amount.

I've made a video about this, until it's resolved I have to take my entire store offline before I get sued for using this plugin.

This video shows me adding the product by using this plugin and getting charged 4x more for it, and then going through the non plugin mode directly through WHMCS where it charges the right amount.

I have no caching plugins enabled, the url to where this happens which you can test it by using amazon simple pay, and then just viewing the invoice, is at https://www.hbkhosting.com/hbk/hosting/cart.php/?gid=2

The video demonstrating this is at

http://youtu.be/EGxfgnPL1kM

• Patrick

Hi there @Steven

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

That's not good at all. :slight_frown:

What's even stranger is that I tested your checkout and left the phone number blank during checkout, so got the red error message... and a surprise when the page refreshed: there are all of a sudden 4 products in my cart (screenshot).

Now it gets even stranger: I clicked to remove one of those extra products, and 2 of them disappeared! I clicked to remove another of the last 2 and they both disappeared, leaving me with an empty cart.

So I went back to the page you linked to above and added the item to the cart again. This time though, before continuing, I refreshed the page and boom! This time, 5 identical products appeared!

This would tend to indicate an issue either with another plugin currently on your site, or with how the page is being generated.

The plugin functions just fine on all my test sites using default WordPress themes.

I checked the source code of that page and see that your theme is using a page builder. Have you double-checked how the shortcodes appear on that page in the editor? If the shortcodes are present in both the page builder and the standard WP post editor, that could explain things.

• Patrick

Hi again @Steven

I hope you are well today!

Yep, that's exactly how I got to that page too when I tested.

It's a very strange issue and I cannot, for the life of me, reproduce it on my test install.

Please go to your WPMU DEV Dashboard > Support > Support Access and click the "Grant Access" button. I'll pop into your site to see if I can figure out what may be causing this.

Please post again here when access is granted so I get notified.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.