WHMCS users will not stay logged in.

I have recently installed the WHMCS integration plugin. I have gone through all the settings and I believe everything is correct. The problem I am having is that WHMCS users will not stay logged in when navigation from page to page. I think this has something to do with the cookie syncing. Please let me know what I need to check into.

Thanks,
David

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @SqueezyDee, I hope you're well today!

Could you please elaborate?
    When you say that users will not stay logged in, do you mean that they are initially logged-in but then appear as logged-out? Or are they not logged-in to begin with?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• WebDoc
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@aristath,

I am doing . Thank you for the reply. I should have been a little more thorough.

When I go to the WHMCS client portal I am prompted to login to the WHMCS account. I can login successfully with the client account I created but when I click a link to go to order products for instance I get prompted for my login info again. Hope this clarifies things a little.

Thanks,
    David

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @SqueezyDee, I'm sorry for the delay on this post, I just had a day off.
    I have notified the plugin developer about this, hopefully his insights will help us figure this one out.
    Please keep in mind though that plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

Most likely your /whmcs-wordpresss-integration/cache/ directory is not writtable. That's where the cookie and other files tha tgive persistence are kept. If it can't write to that directory it can't remember the login.

If the is only an index.php file there then it's not writing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.