WHMCS Widget on a page

I am using the WHMCS integrator which looks great.
Most of the functions appear to be widgets so I was wondering how do I get them to appear on a page I have created for 'Customer area'. Like shown on the screenshot for the plug in?
I have seen a few short codes but they dont seem to do the same thing.
It would be great to have a two column page like the screenshot with all the functions in it.

Also is it a single sign in for both??

regards
David

• PC

Hello David,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Most of the functions appear to be widgets so I was wondering how do I get them to appear on a page I have created for 'Customer area'. Like shown on the screenshot for the plug in?

Most common functions are handled by widgets and for others there are shortcodes using which you can embed the different portions of your WHMCS install to your WordPress site.

The screenshot you see is a custom work done by the designers and developers here.

Single signon is not there as WHMCS WP integration is used to embed your WHMCS install to your WordPress site and it does not share the same database for the users.

Cheers, PC

• David H

Thanks for the update.
    Sorry to say that I don't think this is the plug in for me at the moment. Which is a real shame, I was after something a bit more seamless than that.

I feel that the single sign on is a must in any integration like this. I know that I for one would not bother with a service that requires me to sign up twice. Admittedly the WP sign up is not critical to operate the customer services side but would be for news feeds and the like.

Unless of course you just dispensed with any WP sign ups period and used it as a 100 static site.

The screenshot is a bit misleading then and offers a presentation that many would not be able to achieve. I am concern that I would spent a few hours messing with it to get it how I was aiming and then have to ditch the whole plugin as not viable. I can see any images of what the end product may look like with no custom work.

I will dwell on it for a couple of hours.

cheers

• PC

Hiya,

Thanks for writing back.

Sorry to say that I don't think this is the plug in for me at the moment. Which is a real shame, I was after something a bit more seamless than that.

Its sad to hear that its not something that will suit you and will fulfill your needs.

I feel that the single sign on is a must in any integration like this. I know that I for one would not bother with a service that requires me to sign up twice. Admittedly the WP sign up is not critical to operate the customer services side but would be for news feeds and the like.

Well, you are right. However, if I am using WHMCS WP Integration on my WordPress site for my hosting business, I would rather keep the registrations disabled on my WordPress site. I will just use the normal WHMCS registration and keep my WordPress site just to show off stuff, maintain a blog and link the posts to the pages where I have integrated my WHMCS install.

The screenshot is a bit misleading then and offers a presentation that many would not be able to achieve. I am concern that I would spent a few hours messing with it to get it how I was aiming and then have to ditch the whole plugin as not viable. I can see any images of what the end product may look like with no custom work.

I hope that you are referring to the screenshot you see on the plugin page as a featured image. Well, that is something which is a custom work done by the developers and designers and I truly appreciate your feedback regarding the same.

But as I said, its more about what the plugin can do which is displayed on the plugin sales page which states that

Get this plugin installed and your integration dreams will come true, you clients will be able to open and manage tickets from your WordPress website, make new orders and search for domain names.

Which in no way states that it will work as a single sign on. The reason is that WHMCS install is all together a different installation and the only aim of the plugin is to embed that in your WordPress site :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.