WHMCS – WP Integration

I installed the WHMCS Integration plugin after becoming a WPMUDEV member yesterday and don’t understand the advantage of the plugin because what I’m faced with now is a presentation nightmare. Is the proper method of styling my web hosting sales site achived through modification of the WHMCS Smarty templates? The results of inserting the short code [wcp_content] into the home page of Twentysixteen are extremely disappointing. Please advise.

Thank you,

Don

• Josh
    • Flash Drive

Hi Don

I was having a whole range of problems with it also and in the end went to a sub domain which I will be linking to from my main site.

I have found that the entire process of setting it all up is very difficult and as a result of that an time constraints had a company install and customise WHMCS.

The plugin to my knowledge uses iframes to bring WHMCS and integrate it into your website. In order to change the way that it appears on your site you would need to modify the theme files of WHMCS or find a new theme that will work better.

Sorry I can’t be of more assistance for you.

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Don ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

The results of inserting the short code [wcp_content] into the home page of Twentysixteen are extremely disappointing.

I am sorry to hear that!

What exactly bothers you? We may be able to change it with a simple code change/CSS fix.

Please enable support access so we can have a look.

In case you need a reminder, here is a comprehensive guide on how to do that – https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Thank you and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• Don
    • New Recruit

Ivan,

Actually, I’m having a terrible day, but thank you for asking.

How can you call this an integration plugin when placing the shortcode into the home page of Twentysixteen removes the style from the original WHMCS template (“Six”:wink: and reduces the font size of Twentysixteen to something virtually illegible? At this point, I’m not going to grant anyone access to my Dashboard, but I will provide the url to my website at your request. I purchased the Alaska theme quite awhile ago and am going to try it out this afternoon; however, I think it needs WHMCS Bridge, which is a plugin I’m not willing to install.

Thank you,

Don

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Don ,

Hope you’re doing well today!

Firstly, sorry the late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I was able to replicate it with the default WordPress theme (Twenty Sixteen). The plugin needs some custom CSS to correct the layout issues.

As you will use other theme, if you are getting layout issues too, I can provide some solutions, if you are interested. If, can you please share a link?

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.