WHMCS WP Integration - Change password

Onlu when tring to save a password after changing it. Please help

Sorry this doesn't look like a WHMCS site at [http://socialhostpro.com/sales/] Make sure your WHMCS Integration settings are pointing to the correct URL and that the WHMCS site is set for the Portal template in Setup | General.

• socialhostpro

Nothing that has to be click in any of the invoice email list or project management work. I am very disappointed. I have it setup correctly and the most up to date plugin. I have only got from you guys to update my plugin? I am running a business and need my whmcs for my clients to pay their bills. So I guess I am going to be forced to use the non integrated version without my styling. I am using the most up to date version of WHMCS for security. I am also using the most up to date WP install. Last week everything was working? So it has to be an update. I have a hard time believing I am the only one having this issue. I have looked in your forums and have found little to nothing about this plugin. I pay 79/month I don't mind but I would think that this would buy me some sort of res pounce time greater then 24 hrs? I do love your plugins and use them however this is such an important part of my business that as a host and web designer when my clients can not see or pay their invoices how does that make me look. I am dependent on your service and support to help me fix this issue. I am going to start a re write of my entire website because I can not make this work. Please get back to me as soon as possible with valid questions. I would be happy to show you give you login info or what ever.

• PC

Hello @socialhostpro

Thanks for the post and your vote. Its sad that updating to the latest version did not help. However we have to ask questions to get to the root of issue

Nothing that has to be click in any of the invoice email list or project management work. I am very disappointed. I have it setup correctly and the most up to date plugin. I have only got from you guys to update my plugin? I am running a business and need my whmcs for my clients to pay their bills. So I guess I am going to be forced to use the non integrated version without my styling. I am using the most up to date version of WHMCS for security. I am also using the most up to date WP install. Last week everything was working? So it has to be an update.

It might have been the latest WHMCS update which is causing this issue. Thanks for the information. I have alerted our lead developer @Arnold on this one.

I pay 79/month I don't mind but I would think that this would buy me some sort of res pounce time greater then 24 hrs? I do love your plugins and use them however this is such an important part of my business that as a host and web designer when my clients can not see or pay their invoices how does that make me look. I am dependent on your service and support to help me fix this issue. I am going to start a re write of my entire website because I can not make this work. Please get back to me as soon as possible with valid questions. I would be happy to show you give you login info or what ever.

I am sorry but we have to answer threads in order they come in. Its certainly not 24 hours since my last response. If its a common issue, we provide a direct fix but the issue you are facing has not been reported before and its not easy to just find out what happened and fix without asking questions and doing some tests.

While our lead developer chimes in, can you please test the issue with the default theme (Wordpress default 2012 theme) activated on your site and see if it works with the default theme ?

As you said that it was working last week and you updated our plugin today, when did you update the WHMCS install and what version did you update it from ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• socialhostpro

3 weeks ago I updated whmcs from 5.1. I thank you for the quick reply I did to my total Embarrassment found the reason the invoices were not show up was because I did not have the wpc-content on the page I have selected for whmcs plugin. However that was only one issue. Still can not change info or passwords through the whmcs system. Also the invoices that are being displayed are comming up small is there or what css files controls the look and feel of the invoice. Is it in whmcs or the plugn or both? PS - Change to the default still no good with changing info

• PC

Hiya,

I have just finished testing it on my lab site and it works absolutely fine on changing the passwords from the WordPress site.

Still can not change info or passwords through the whmcs system. Also the invoices that are being displayed are comming up small is there or what css files controls the look and feel of the invoice.

Did you check and change passwords using the WHMCS system directly ?

If yes, please let me know.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.