Who can post in events + calendar

I'm trying to set up the events+ calendar but am getting more and more frustrated cause I can not figure out what default membership status a new user get on my site. I'm just running an ordinary wordpress/mu/buddypress site with the latest products but I don't understand what the default user level for a member is. I've changed several rules in the events+ plugin and still the only one who can not seem to post new events is myself as the site admin

• Kimberly

Hello hannapanna !

Registrants to your site will usually be Subscribers unless specified otherwise.

You will need to make sure that you have both the Buddypress and Capabilities Activated in the Addons under Events>Settings

I'll attach a pic. Once this is activated you will see your settings appear below this list.

You can select a role to edit. (sorry if you've already been through this, just making sure we've covered all the bases) This would be where you choose subscriber.

Then you just check the boxes you need to check and that should control your access :slight_smile:

Best!

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.