Who distributes points to earn a lifetime membership? Do I give points to my peers?

Do I give points to my peers and vice versa, or does the staff? If so, are we giving away the points we have to other people?

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Grace :slight_smile:

Love to assist...

Reputation points are earned by posting on the Community and by rewards from other members or from the support team. If you have reputation points available you can reward someone who helped you out by awarding a certain amount of points to them. Simply click on the blue 'Give points' button and select the number of points and a write a reason why you're giving points. You can give as much or as little as you wish - even one point will be appreciated by a member that might have assisted you. And in the end it's more the act of appreciating the efforts of others than the points (in my humble opinion).

You can also read more about how to get a lifetime membership here.

You will often find that when you help someone else out with an answer they would show their appreciation by giving you some points.

Hope this clarifies how it works. And if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what we're here for :slight_smile:

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.