Who has the Italian translation for Marketpress?

Hi all,

I am looking for a Italian translation for MarketPress. Can not find it. Ok, I know that you can translate a plugin but I'm sure that somebody already put effort in it.

Maybe a good suggestion:
Everybody who translate Marketpress get 100 points from WPMUDEV. Everybody happy. The one who translated it and WPMUDEV because the value of their product is growing..
Something for @Gina or @ Kimberly? :slight_smile:

Ella

• Ella
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Joe,

Do you have shares from WPML? :slight_smile:

In my opinion is a language a part of Markettpress and not from a third party.
    Just like the Dutch language what is standard in Marketpress.

Why I have to buy a very complex plugin when I only want a site in Italian? I don't want a multilingual site. Just like Dutch, two files and that is it.

Yesterday I invested 79 dollar and bought WPML,
    You have to install at least 2 plugins (makes everything more complex and vulnerable) Maybe a great plugin but the most of the work you have to translate by yourself and I did not find Italian for Marketpress.

Maybe I do everything wrong but take the challenge and install WPML and change the site to Italian.

So I repeat my question, who translated Marketpress to Italian and want to share that?

Please keep everything simple!!

By the way, my husband is Dutch and now I have to hear, every ten minutes, how perfect Marketpress is .... GRR#$#!!

Ella

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.