Whole Domain Shows Pages Not Found

None of the items in my secondary menu are working on my BLOG sub-domain https://blog.christiangays.com

All of the links to my Members' Blogs show page not found, and the one link that is different, "Blog FAQ's" shows a list of everything in all my categories.

I removed all custom CSS but it didn't change anything.
I deactivated all the plugins that were not network activated and deleted the last two plugins that I installed, however I don't think it's a plugin conflict. It was working fine yesterday and I really haven't done anything to this sub-domain in several days. The only changes I have been making have been with Events+ and it is not active on the BLOG sub-domain.

I've tried removing my functions.php in child theme since I had made some changes to it, deleted an mu-plugin that I had added.

Nothing is bringing back the links. The URLs are all correct. They are just pulling up the wrong page or "not found". I'm stumped.

Would appreciate your help.
Support access is granted.
Thank you!

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Mary

it seems that between some plugin activations and deactivations, a "save permalinks" action should have been done. I already did so and links seem to work fine now.

As for the "Blog FAQs" page, I can see that you use a simple [faq] shortcode that should display the whole information as far as I understand for plugin's documentation.
    Still, you have the option to use some of the provided shortcode arguments as can be found here:
    http://docs.arconixpc.com/plugins/arconix-faq/displaying-the-faqs/

Hope that was some help, let me know if further assistance is required here!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Mary
    • Wisp of the WP Loop

Thank you so much Dimitris. Indeed I did save the Permalinks several times but obviously I must have missed something.

Re the FAQ page, I had to recreate it because in the backend it said "Posts Page". See screenshot.

I noticed the same thing happened on my Trans Movies page. For some reason it got converted to a Posts Page. I had to delete it and recreate as a page as well.

Thank you again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.