Wholesale Pricing

Can we sell wholesale products and retail products from the same store?

Be able to set prices based on customer roles - Retail vs Wholesale.
Minimum qty required for wholesale purchase.
Minimum purchase require for wholesale purchase.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Not an expert here, but if you're opposed to having two seperate sites, it sounds to me that your best option would be to create a "wholesale" category. Then re-add each product you want to wholesale, and use variations to set quantity. You could probably use the same SKUs on both product entries to help keep things organized.

• priyankvira
    • New Recruit

I am looking for solution where I can provide wholesale and retail prices via same product entry.

I also need to make sure only wholesale customers see the wholesale prices. I don't want retail customers to be able to see wholesale pricing.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Still don't think it's possible to do the same product, but it wouldn't be hard to restrict access to the products if you used additional products in a wholesale category

You could use the membership plugin and setup an access level using a URL group. You would just base the URL off how your permalinks are setup for that category inside of marketpress.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Be able to set prices based on customer roles - Retail vs Wholesale.
    Minimum qty required for wholesale purchase.
    Minimum purchase require for wholesale purchase.

This isn't possible just yet, sorry.

My usual suggestions have pretty much been mentioned here but I'll cover them again.

Using Multisite with 1 drop site and 2 commerce sites:

domain.com -- Main site, promo material, company info, blog, etc
    retail.domain.com -- All retail products
    wholesale.domain.com -- All whole products, protected by our Membership plugin to prevent anyone from getting access.

The issue here is syncing the stock levels, its not possible by default. I've never tried the content mirror but it might be worth experimenting with:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/content-mirror/

You would need to make sure it doesn't sync the prices though, not sure how it will cope with that by default as it isn't our plugin.

I'll also move this over to the feature request forums.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.